AERAM provides a cost effective solutions to business and commercial aviation professionals. Our clients include owners, operators, service providers and manufacturers of business and commercial aircraft.
AERAM enables you to successfully manage and utilize your aircraft and services in an efficient way, saving you time and money.
Through AERAM customers have global access to all of their aircraft maintenance, inventory, and scheduling information – anywhere, anytime, with no special software required.
Proper maintenance tracking and planning is the key to operating an aircraft safely and efficiently. The AERAM system allows you to accurately track and predict all the maintenance requirements of your aircraft. The recommended maintenance schedule for an aircraft is constantly evolving based on revisions and advisories issued by the manufacturers and regulatory agencies – AERAM keeps track of all these changes and applies them to your aircraft making your job of planning your aircraft’s maintenance easy.
Our core values
AERAM’s core values which underlie all our actions ensure solid and long term relations with our clients.
Ever true to these guiding principles, our aim is to build up a professional aircraft management system tailored to the client's specific needs.
Our solid experience and professional skills have led our team to become a well established and appreciated Firm in Switzerland with leading international clients, both private and institutional.
ARE YOU A PART M SUBPART G COMPANY?
- Increases planning power without the need to hire new staff
- Improves the safety of your continued airworthiness maintenance service
- Avoids errors induced by human factors Improves the dialogue with the customer without spending additional time by sending an automatic sms or e-mail warning of upcoming deadlines
- Offers the personal online logbook
ARE YOU AN AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE STATION?
- Offer an additional service to your customers and call them to schedule maintenance with a proper notice
ARE YOU A PRIVATE OWNER?
- Manage the continuous airworthiness of your aircraft by yourselves in an easy way
- Fill out your personal online logbook
- Get e-mail alerts when an Airworthiness Directive that affects your aircraft is issued
Once your AERAM account is created, you have 30 days to test it out, make modifications and acquaint yourself with the product. You can convert your trial to a full-version account at any time.
Start your 30-day trial now!